The Journey

The Journey
Excited and Nervous

Monday, October 15, 2012

Felt like no time at all had passed

It's crazy how when you get in the company of people you haven't seen in eons how it feels so comfortable, so right. I guess that's how friendship works. You just gel. You just fill in the gaps. We couldn't stop hugging each other. Twenty plus years had passed and thank goodness for FaceBook, I've been in contact with these two ladies for the last year or so. So, let's do the math. Technically, I have been out of contact with them for nineteen + years and physical contact for more than twenty.


Well, fate brought us together this past week and I have to tell you, it felt great. I happened to be in Florida for one day, only one day and I wish it were longer. After high school, I had to leave for the states. I lost touch with everyone. I do mean everyone and over the years, we all grew up and went on with our lives. As fate, love and friendship would have it, we found each other again and have been keeping in touch via social networking. Some may say FaceBook isn't all that, but I must tell you that FaceBook has taken me on fantastic journeys into memory lane.

I saw my two girls, now women and the genuine emotions were so strong and so lovely. Though our time was short, the love will live on in infamy for another  twenty years. I'm just going to have to make sure we don't allow too much time to pass before our next reunion.

God is good.....all the time.


Love you ladies <3

You know I do.

A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down. Arnold H. Glasow 

2 comments:

Marcia said...

so that first pic... you can't tell me is not Willis!!

Test said...

LOL. I know right!? Scary, isn't it?